Sunday, September 03, 2006

Camino is fired. Firefox is re-hired.

Okay, while I admit it's very cool to browse the web with a native Mac-style interface, I can never go back to using a browser without plugins. I mean, even IE7 supports add-ons. Camino is the kind of project that only an Apple myrmidon would (or can!) love. There's absolutely NO way to justify tossing plugin architecture out of a product just so you can get the spiffy razzle-dazzle of Mac OS X inside your browser.

So while I'm easily an Apple convert (I have bluetooth'd an Apple logo over to my Razr to serve as my mobile wallpaper), I'm not a zealot.

P.S. I'm not sure why I don't use Safari.

1 comment:

ClintB said...

I use Safari. It r0x0rz...most of the time. I also have Firefox as a backup in case a website (for some reason) won't work in Safari.

I too have an Apple theme on my Sony Ericsson.

-Clint